Landsale School of Business, North Wales, PA
Lansdale School of Business, established in 1918, recently purchased this 32,000
square foot building to expand their educational program. The building previously housed an electronic power supply manufacturing
company. Our firm was commissioned to design their new space and enhance the appearance of the exterior facade.
400 Franklin Avenue, Suite 210
Phoenixville, PA 19460-5125